THE OUTCOME OF UNDERSTANDING GOD'S WORD
I. TEXTUAL THOUGHTS
1. 1 Corinthians 13:1-8 - Without love, knowledge is worthless.
2. 1 Corinthians 8:1-3 - Love builds up all involved, whereas knowledge can cause pride.
3. Matthew 22:36-40 - Two directions of love are the whole concentration of our life.
4. Matthew 15:1-11 - Rules rather than hearts can destroy our Christian walk.
5. Luke 18:9-14 - God respects a humble heart more than a self-righteous attitude.
II. MAIN THEME - What have we learned from this workbook? We should have learned, how to
study God's word. Now, how do we use that knowledge? Only through the lens of love.
1. Read 1 Corinthians 13:1-8. Will knowledge do us any good if we do not have love?
2. Read 1 Corinthians 13:1-8 again. Do you see Jesus in all of these characteristics of love?
3. Read Matthew 22:36-40. How can we love God fully and love man fully at the same time?
1. God's covenant is written on our hearts, so serve Him from our hearts - Hebrews 8:8-12.
2. Never allow a disagreement about opinions to divide Christians. 1 Corinthians 1:10-13.
You can always find a way to resolve any problem in Christ.
3. On the other hand, always agree that Christ is Lord and teach that as our doctrine for
today. 2 John 9
IV. MEMORY VERSE - 1 Corinthians 13:1-2